Pheasant Thoughts

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So, I have a new gadget- a new phone with a half decent camera in it. I feel as though I've not seen my desk for a week or so and include a photo diary of my travels during the last week and a half.

I'm really excited that I can hook my phone up to my computer and download stuff onto my laptop - I'm easily amused by what some mught consider basic technology :-)
Sunday was a day at the fair with my bro and family where we accidently liberated two scrawny fish from the carneys (D - I think this is even less politically correct than your recent reference to Pikeys). My nephew had only just got over the news that the last one died: Tuesday: an evening walk through Alderley Edge with some of the pastors during their summer school Weekend shopping at Ikea: Tuesday: Train journey from Manchester to Norfolk and back:
So VERY flat Norfolk & So JOLLY hilly Pennines

People watching - a family who shared my journey

I think I was too busy playing with my new toy that I didn't realise I'd lift my purse in Norfolk until I got back to Stockport! Hmmm.

Wednesday:'Sunny' Liverpool, traffic and the sights of Toxteth...



+ yellow ribbons...'interesting'


Spain tomorrow, Hurrah!!! - that is once I collect my purse from a truck driver called Pete currently driving north for a 2am rendezvous somewhere at the end of the M67. If I'm not back by June 12th I've run off with the mystery truck driver!



2 Comments:

Blogger erdreid said...

You are a funny one - and cheeky - that photo makes my head look big :-)

Hope that Spain is muy marveloso...

Love d

3:16 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I told you I'd find your blog! I hope you took a picture of the mystery truck driver.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home